The Hum Style Awards (HSA 2020) is slated to mesmerize audiences once again on January 25th 2020 in Karachi.
The Hum Network Limited – Pakistan’s premier entertainment network – along with corporate partners Golden Pearl and TUC, will host the always highly-anticipated award show which each year acknowledges and honours preeminent movers and shakers in Pakistan’s myriad industries with a special focus on fashion. Expected is a a glittering evening, replete with star-studded Red Carpet appearances and scintillating performances.
This year’s HSA is co-hosted by veteran and award-winning actors Adnan Siddiqui and Aamina Sheikh and actor/director Usman Mukhtar, with fashionistas, designer Munib Nawaz and supernova model Mushk Kaleem co-hosting the glamorous Red Carpet.
The evening will include the bestowing of awards in 18 exciting categories and the showcase of myriad riveting and highly entertaining performances by a bevy of popular celebrities including Zara Noor Abbas and Abrar-ul-Haq among numerous others.
Says Hum Network President, Sultana Siddiqui:
“The Hum Network has a stolid history of breaking ground with all of its initiatives and remains a favorite among audiences because we consistently seek to engage our audiences with entertaining content. With this impetus in mind, we never lose sight of the fact that we also have a responsibility to support, both established and rising local talent. We hold ourselves responsible for setting the highest standard in everything we do and in many ways we have set an inspirational bar as trailblazers for others to follow. The Hum Style Awards are an embodiment of this core philosophy because not only do we highlight and applaud the highly accomplished work of artists, but the gargantuan effort it takes to put together an extravaganza like the Hum Style Awards demonstrates our strong commitment to excellence to host such a superlative show”
Press and PR for the event is handled by Take II PR while Zero Makeup by Nabila is the official Hair and Make-up partner for the Hum Style Awards 2020. Gift partners include Zonia Anwaar, Colish, TSM & Co., M Jafferjees and Haya Lutfulla.
AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN OUT IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
1. Most Stylish Actor Television – Male 2018-2019
2. Most Stylish Actor Television – Female 2018-2019
3. Most Stylish Actor Film – Male 2018-2019
4. Most Stylish Actor Film – Female 2018-2019
5. Most Stylish Performer 2018-2019
6. Most Stylish Sports Personality 2018-2019
7. Style Icon 2018-2019
1. Best Model Male 2018-2019
2. Best Model Female 2018-2019
3. Hair & Make-up Artist of the Year 2018-2019
4. Fashion Photographer of the Year 2018-2019.
5. Rising Star 2018-2019
6. Designer off the Year ‘Prêt-Wear 2018-2019
7. Designer of the Year Bridal 2018-2019
8. Designer of the Year Menswear 2018-2019
9. Designer of the Year Demi – Couture 2018-2019
10. Designer of the Year Lawn 2018-2019
11. Retail Label of the Year – Apparel 2018-2019