Instagram launches IGTV app for large video uploads
Instagram is facebook products currently Instagram has the limit to upload for 59 seconds now its has been going to update into 1 hour. Its seems like Instagram is ready to compete for head-on with YouTube. Today at a flashy event in San Francisco, the company announced it will begin allowing users to upload videos up to one hour in length, up from the previous one-minute limit. And to house the new longer-form videos from content creators and the general public, Instagram is launching IGTV. Accessible from a button inside the Instagram home screen, as well as a standalone app, IGTV will spotlight popular videos from Instagram celebrities. Instagram is currently best platform for digital marketer and celebrities.
Instagram IGTV App is available online for android devices you can directly download by clicking here
Google play store has shared the details for IGTV You can watch long-form, vertical video from your favorite Instagram creators.
IGTV is different from your typical video experience. It’s built for how you actually use your phone, so videos are full screen and vertical. And IGTV videos aren’t limited to one minute, which means you can see more of your favorite content.
IGTV APP FEATURES
* Download and sign in with your Instagram account. You can start watching videos right away.
* Watch videos from creators you already follow and others you might like.
* Browse other videos or search for a specific creator’s channel as you watch.
* Like or comment on videos and send them to your friends in Direct.
* Discover creators and follow them right from IGTV to see more of who they are on Instagram