Nokia MidRange Mobile X6 is Launched
Nokia is now growing in the Android race as it has not given priority to Android apps but now Nokia is in the race of Android technology. Here we are sharing Nokia X6 Features as Propakistani shares given below.
Nokia x6 Design and Display
The design does reflect a notably premium feel, especially with the notch at the front which is a first for Nokia. It has a metal frame and a design which is 95% glass. It is available in Black, Blue, and Silver.
The display itself is a large 5.8” panel with a lengthier 19:9 aspect ratio. It also comes with FHD+ resolution, which is similar to phones that are much more expensive.
Internals and Storage
Under the hood, you get Qualcomm’s popular mid-range Snapdragon 636 chip. It does come with more powerful Kryo cores, rather than Cortex.
The 4 GB variant is available with both 32 and 64 GB of storage, while the 6 GB model only retains the latter. Storage is still expandable via a hybrid slot.
The phone has a USB-C and a headphone jack, while the OS is Android Oreo. Nokia is promising that it’ll get an upgrade to Android P in the future.
The camera here is a dual-lens setup, with a 16 MP color and a 5 MP monochrome lens. There’s an LED flash to boot. It comes with all the typical modes dual-camera phones are known to boast, such as the bokeh effect and other AI-focused enhancements.
Battery capacity is set at 3060 mAh and Quick Charge 3.0 can help charge the phone to 50% in 30 minutes.
Nokia x6 Price
Pricing starts at around $200 for the 4 GB, 32 GB model, going up to around $240 for 64 GB, and $270 for 6 GB RAM variant. Those outside China might have to swallow a slightly less attractive tag though.
Nokia X6 Specifications:
- CPU:1.7 GHz octa-core Kryo 260
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Android P planned
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Hybrid dual-SIM
- 5.8” 19:9 LCD with FHD+ (2280 x 1080) resolution
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- Internal: 32/64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary: 16 MP RGB f/2.0 + 5 MP monochrome f/2.2, LED
- Secondary: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, GPS, headphone-jack
- Fingerprint scanner and facial unlock
- Battery: 3060 mAh; Quick Charge 3.0
- Price: $200 (4 GB, 32 GB), $235 (4 GB, 64 GB), $270 (6 GB, 64 GB)